المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : - "you can make a difference" -

RSS
07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Each of us has numerous opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others or the world in general. Each day people cross our path: strangers, clients, friends and relatives that give us the opportunity to touch them in a positive way. We can offer them:

-a kind word.
-a special favor
- positive acknowledgment
-a simple smile
-a listening ear
-an open mind
-a receptive heart
-encouragement
-belief in them and their ideas, goals and dreams
-tough love
There is more but I am sure I have made my point. . Each of us in our own way has something very special to give to the world and its positive future.

You may never know how a kind word from you at just the right moment or a little encouragement in times of discouragement that someone may face can have a tremendous long-term impact on the rest of their life. There are so many ways you can touch people, sharing your gifts of energy, ideas, time, counsel, love, support and belief that will help them along their journey. And, the interesting thing is that once you touch just one person they may go out and touch one also. Before you know it your simple act or words may have touched thousands of lives for the better.-How are you making a difference in the world today?
-What legacy will you leave behind as evidence that you once traveled planet Earth?
-Who have you helped recently?
-Who has helped you in some way?
-Did you share your gratitude with them?
-Did you pass along the kindness in some other way to the next person who crossed your path?I

منقـــول