المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Missing Someone - http://www.vb.6ocity.net

RSS
24-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Missing Someone

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St Vincent Millay

I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.
Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.
Richard Bach

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
Alphonse de Lamartine

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.
W.S. Merwin

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
Claudia Ghandi

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
Richard Wilbur

Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
Richard Bach

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie

Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.
Emily Dickinson

Why is it that when you miss someone so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you hear the saddest song on the radio?
Pete & Pete

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
Winnie the Pooh

The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.
Svetlana Alliluyeva

هذا الموضوع منقول
بلغ عنه الادارة ان كان مخالفاً